We at Simply A Lady VH. are dedicated to ensuring you are 100% satisfied with your hair and want to make sure you enjoy your hair to the fullest! With proper care, your Simply A Lady Virgin hair should last AT LEAST 1 year so we’ve provided basic hair care tips for you to follow.
- DO NOT neglect your own hair! Wash, deep condition, moisturize then neatly braid or protect your hair before applying any hair extensions.
- Using a wide-toothed comb to avoid snagging hair from the wefts, comb your extensions from the tips and work your way up to the roots. Wash and condition the hair with the band still holding the bundle together to avoid tangling then allow the hair to air-dry.
- Wash and deep condition every 1-2 weeks using sulfate-free products to prevent drying out your hair. If time permits, let your hair sit in deep conditioner for a few hours or even overnight! You’ll love how soft and supple your hair will feel.
- We recommend air-drying your hair extensions for a full look and to maintain your hair’s natural pattern.
- Use a minimal amount of heat protectant should you choose to use heated hair tools such as blow-dryers, flat irons, curling wands, etc.
- Avoid heavy use of styling products which can weigh your hair down. A dime-sized amount (or less) of Argan oil does the trick!
- Always sleep with a satin bonnet or scarf to protect your hair.